Dolby Atmos is a music player service available on Android. But, it works on only select Android devices. There are many music enthusiasts who do not have the compatible Android but they want to get this app and enrich their music experience. For such users we have compiled this guide. We will learn to download and install Dolby Atmos app on Android devices devices using a solid workaround. Keep reading!
If you are a music lover and want to enjoy Dolby Atmos Android app on your mobile, I am here for you. By now you know that this application is not available on all Android devices. Yet, I will show you the workaround that will allow you to install this tool.
The method we are going to use is called side-loading. But, this side-loading is different from the other APK installation. Here, we will have to install the app in the recovery mode using the zip file. But, don’t worry. You will not be required to root your Android. It is a safe process. It will not cause any harm to your device.
As far as compatibility is concerned, this app is available on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and later versions.
So, now let’s get started. Make sure your Android is connected to internet.
Download Dolby Atmos Zip APK for Android Devices:
You will require the zipped form of the APK file in order to install this app. Download the latest version of Dolby Atmos.apk zip from download link given below. The file is absolutely safe and free from all malwares and adwares.
You can also download this app directly from AppEven Android store. You just need to download AppEven apk file to install this app.
How to Install Dolby Atmos App for Android Mobiles & Tablets:
Now that you have downloaded the file, we can get started with the actual installation process.
First of all go to Settings >> Security and here enable the “Unknown Sources”.
This is step is need as we are installing this app from external sources. Otherwise, You will have to come back to normal boot mode from recovery mode. This saves your time.
Now here are the steps you need to follow in order to install the app in the recovery mode:
- Power off your Android device and wait for about a minute.
- Now you need to reboot the device in the recovery mode. For this, press and hold down Power + Volume Up + Home Button together for a few seconds. Please note that this key combination works on most Android devices. However, some devices use a different combination. If you are not sure, you can always look up on the web for device specific instructions.
- Now tap the ‘Install’ option on the screen menu.
- Navigate to the folder where you have saved the zip file of Dolby Atmos APK.
- Select the file.
- Double tap the file and recovery will flash it onto your system.
- Allow the process a few seconds to complete.
- Now simply reboot the device normally.
Once the device is rebooted you will have Dolby Atmos app ready to be used.
Dolby Atmos is probably the best music player you will find. This app is loved and used by a lot of music lovers worldwide. But, the problem with this tool is that it is not available on all the Android devices. There are only a few on which it is supported. This is the reason why we have used the above workaround. I hope that you found this article useful.